If you have chosen to immigrate to Dubai, or go on that much needed vacation or even your honeymoon, there’s only one option that is better, Dubai! Dubai is definitely the best place to do all that and much more. Experience the beauties of modern architecture and technology. Embrace the warmth of the breeze from across the desert.
This article will help you if you to know about Dubai, best time to visit, places to go to and things to do to have that memorable experience. But first off, where is Dubai?
Where is Dubai
Dubai is a huge city in the United Arab Emirates, in the Middle East Asia, and is known for its ultramodern architecture and luxury shopping. It is said to be the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai also is number 3 in the world for number of skyscrappers.
Things You Can Experience
A quite plentiful number of things you can do for fun in Dubai. You can experience the morning and evening safaris in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, or the camel ride in the desert and even drive a dune buggy across the desert.
You can also watch the Dubai Fountain colourful projections at night which is at the center of Dubai town or go ice skating on the Dubai Ice Rink.
The Dubai Opera is also another place if you are a lover of live performing arts and it is located in downtown Dubai. You can also go to the Jumeirah Beach to relax and enjoy the water side or visit the Dubai Gold Souk if you are a lover of jewelries.
If you love history, then I suggest the Al Fahidi Fort which is known for its historical and traditional buildings, and houses the Dubai Museum.
Things You Can Do In Dubai
As a country generating large income from tourism, Dubai has a lot of attraction centres that you should visit. But a lot of other places stand out which you must visit.
- The Dubai Fountain: Considered to be the world’s tallest performing fountain containing five circles of different sizes and two arcs, and rated 4.8 golden stars. It can shoot up water up to impressive heights equivalent to that of a 50 storey building, and has wonderful colour projections at night. It is set in the middle of a giant lake which is at the center of Dubai.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: Highly rated with 4.7 stars is this magnificent and iconic structure. If you are going with a spouse, this is a place for you. With about 201 luxurious duplex suites, 9 world-class restaurants and bars, 3 outdoor swimming pools, 2 indoor swimming pools and a private beach, that’s why it regarded as the most iconic hotel in Dubai and ranked highly in the world.
- The Dubai Mall: Where else is the best place to go shopping if not in the the second largest mall in the world located in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. This mall also boasts of housing the Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo, as well as the world’s tallest building. I wonder why its rated 4.7 stars.
- Burj Khalifa: It is currently the world’s tallest structure and has about 160 storeys! This magnificent building houses residential spaces, lounges, health and wellness facilities, four pools, office spaces, two observation decks, the Armani Hotel Dubai and the Armani residences. The architecture is second to none in the world and you will be thrilled! I wonder why it’s rated 4.6 stars instead of a 7 that it truly deserves. I will gladly give it a 10 though!
- Wild Wadi Waterpark: Enjoy the water rides, great slides and wonderful facilities in this beautiful water park located next to the Burj Al Arab. It is a must you visit this place when you are in Dubai. You will have so much fun you won’t want to leave! It is highly rated with 4.4 beautifully decorated stars.
Best Time To Visit Dubai
The best time to visit Dubai is from November to April, which is the winter season as it is much cooler during this period. However, the months of January and February are usually crowded with tourists because of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
Other Destinations In Dubai
Having mentioned quite a number, you might still want to check out some of these popular destinations too:
- Palm Jumeirah
- Palm Islands
- Dubai Marina
- Mall of the Emirates
- The Dubai Creek
- Al Fahidi Historical District
- The Majilis Gallery in Bastakiya
I am sure I have been able to give you much insight to Dubai travel guide, but if there be need for more questions, please ensure to use the comment section. Have a wonderful and memorable experience in Dubai!!!